IMPLEMENT YOUR RISK MANAGEMENT STRATEGY
By equipping your team with effective and customized policies, procedures, and training, our goal is to make your community a safe one.
TRAINING AND RESOURCES
- First thing you need to do is ensure that your church has abuse prevention coverage through your insurance policy.
- If you are insured through Robertson Hall you will have filled out an Abuse Prevention Declaration that looks like this. If your church has not filled this out, talk to your insurance broker.
- This Abuse Prevention Declaration is the basis for what you need to have in place as part of your risk management strategy
- Because creating a risk management plan is such a daughting task we recommend purchasing “Plan to Protect ® A Safeguarding Guide for Children, Youth and Adults – Church Edition” which you can purchase here.
- Your church can use this book as a template for your own Risk Management Strategies. Just make sure that you keep in line with the copyrights of Plan to Protect ®
- For further support on creating your risk management strategy and implementing the training of volunteer please reach out to us. We are here to support you.
Implement a Risk Management Strategy at your church
If you want to implement a risk management strategy at your church, or have questions about it, feel free to reach out.