Healthy and Sustainable next-gen Ministries
We desire to have healthy and sustainable ministries in every community and context in our district to reach the 1.2 million kids and youth in the BC and Yukon for Christ. We serve as a relational network and resource hub to strengthen and extend the ministry of leaders and their local churches.
Ministry Leader for Kids, Pre-Teens and Families
Austin Toews is a pastor, leader, teacher and coach who loves seeing families thrive. From Langley, BC, he has been married to Becca since 2012 and is a parent to the best kid in the world, August, and two of the cuddliest cats, Walt & Molly. In his margin, he loves to watch Disney+, thrift for Disneyland records and go for long walks. He is a graduate of Summit Pacific College and has been in family ministry for over ten years.
Allen De Jong
Ministry Leader for Youth & Young Adults
- We serve over 800 volunteers + leaders through leadership forums, clinics, and seminars for children, youth, young adult workers and volunteers, and their families.
- We offer discipleship resources and programs designed to build disciples through short-term mission opportunities through the BC/Yukon, Canada, and the world.
- We desire to offer transitional strategies for preteens going into middle schools, youth to university, and university students into the marketplace.
- We offer training for lead pastors towards contemporary cultural issues.
- We desire to have all volunteer, part-time, and full-time leaders connected with other leaders throughout BC and the Yukon.
- We offer one-on-one relational and intentional mentoring for personal and vocational realities. Please connect with our directors. They are there to serve you.
- We are committed to offering opportunities for leaders to find rest and rejuvenation in ministry and life as part of your annual leadership conference.
- We offer professional counselling and coaching for all PAOC credential holders.
- We desire to have ministries to the next generation in every community and context in BC and the Yukon by raising up local missionaries.
- We develop contextualized resources to help growth initiatives in rural and suburban realities.
- We have apprenticeship opportunities for hands-on training and mentorship to raise up the next generation of local church leaders.
Start a conversation
Our next-gen leaders are here to help support and coach you. If you have questions, need help, or just want to chat, let us know!